Monday 21 January 2008

Let's get started!

Hi and welcome to my brand new shiny blog!

I hope that you find it interesting and useful. I am currently teaching English as a Foreign Language here in Brighton on the south coast of England. I am currently studying for my DELTA and also working on The Consultants-e ICT in the Classroom online course using Moodle. I am also an active member of the Webheads group of educators. I am very interested in how technology can help learners learn more easily and teachers teach more easily. I think there are a vast number of tools and techniques that are out there ready to be exploited but many learners and teachers wary of using them. I hope this blog will be a posting board for thought and discussion on how to make everyone's lives easier by using technology in the classroom.

Please feel free to post comments or thoughts...
Cheers!
Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment