Sunday 13 April 2008

ICT in the Classroom


I have recently completed The Consultants-E Trinity moderated ICT in the Classroom course which I found very inspiring. The course was very well handled by our moderator, Carl Dowse, and all thanks go to him for his explanations and encouragement when trying to get hold what seems like a never ending amount of new tools.

It was a great experience being a student again, and in particular being an online student with Moodle and the challenges that it poses. I particularly enjoyed our synchronous sessions using Skype and WiZiQ which gave a good opportunity to discuss the tools and teaching in more depth. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is interested in ICT in the Classroom.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Thanks for this blog. My name's Brahim. I am an EFL teacher in Morocco. I am very much interested in using ICT in my classroom. In fact, this year I started using my laptop and a video projector for my lessons. ICT in the classroom is still at its beginnings here in Morocco.I am organising a workshop for my colleagues in the coming weeks on 'ICT in the English classroom'.I did my first workshop today. It was successful and it was on'Language teaching in large classes.'

    Bye for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you Brahim... it's always good to hear from people in similar positions around the world! If you need any help with your ICT sessions, let me know... I'd be interested to hear how they go.

    Cheers
    Richard

    ReplyDelete