Sunday 13 April 2008

Technology and the DELTA


Time certainly flies when you're having fun! It also flies when you're chained to your desk reading and writing, searching, reading and a bit more writing - oh the joys of the DELTA.

Despite the syllabus of the DELTA, in my opinion, not covering technology in much depth, I have managed to incorporate technology into all of my observations so far. I have used MSN Messenger for a grammar lesson, Skype for a listening lesson, Google Docs for a writing lesson and Powerpoint for a reading lesson. All the lessons have been very successful, at least technologically, with my tutors being suitably impressed with the potential these, and other tools hold. Because of this, I have been asked to hold a training session for the other DELTA candidates in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment